Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
Provides three timers that can display user-defined text after a user-defined amount of time has passed. Single use and repeating timers can be set, so you can do things like:
- Set a single use timer to remind you to start T2 at a certain time
- Set a single use timer to remind you when your opponent could have a nuke ready if he rushed it
- Set a repeating timer to remind you to scout
- Set a repeating timer to remind you to continue building economy
- Set a repeating timer to remind you to babysit your presence on other planets
There is another mod which provides similar functionality, In Game Reminders Timer. Which you use is up to you, personally I prefer 'In Game Reminders Timer', as the UI is cleaner.
- Initial release
- Update to match PA's current style
- UI configuration dialogue
- Bug fixes
- Requires 'floating framework'
- Supports PAMM v3.x
- Prevent potential mod conflicts
- Prevent even more potential mod conflicts
- Bug fix