Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
This mod allows you to loosely theme a system by giving themed random names for each biome type in the system editor (replacing the random names Uber provides). The current themes are:
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Legacy (Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander)
- Random (a custom 'random' theme, which is random per biome)
If there is a theme you'd like to see included, compile a list and post it in the forum thread linked above.
- Initial release
- Added a 'legacy' theme, aka names from Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander
- Added requirement for settings manager to modinfo
- Set initial value when decoding settings
- Comment the code for comprehension
- Hack new game screen to see planet names even after generating a new system
- Removed all functionality from new game screen, recent patches broke it
- Added custom 'random' theme