Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
This mod allows you to see basic statistics on the system, within the games lobby. In the vanilla game you can only see vague things like what type each planet is and which one you start on (future patches may add more details). This mod allows you to see the numbers used to generate each planet, things like radius, water height etc. This is valuable information, you can decide to play or not depending on what type of game you feel like playing.
- Initial release
- Vague size attribute is back, but accompanied by the more useful surface area info
- Planet icons now reflect the size of the planet
- 'New Seed' button to randomly generate a new seed from the lobby
- Added to the lobby screen
- 'New Radius' button to randomly generate a new radius from the lobby
- 'New Biome' button to randomly generate a new biome from the lobby
- Fixed the display of planet sizes
v2.0.a (see forum)
- Basic version to work with gamma
- Hover over a planet to see its details
v2.0.b (see forum)
- Added a 'details' button, to get an overview of the system
- Fix for current release
- Fix for current release (v63180)
- Better formatting
- Supports multiple planet starts