Blueprint Info Framework
Type: Client mod
Mod Name: Blueprint Info Framework
Made for build: 89755
Last Updated: 2016/01/03
Latest version: 1.4.7
Basic Description: A Framework for obtaining unit, tool and ammo data
Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
vx.x.x (unknown pre-release)
- Added function 'getUnitBlueprintsByFilter'
- Added some other miscellaneous functions
- Addedf functions for tools (weapons and build arms)
- Changed name to 'Blueprint Info Framework'
- Added some additional functions
- Added 'inheritance' attribute
- Added unit_id to unit_types array for easy filtering
- Moved all functions into the bif object for neatness
- Added 'strategicIcon' and 'buildPicture' attributes to all units
- Added 'getUnitBlueprintInline(unitID)' function
- Added 'getToolBlueprintInline(toolID)' function
- Added progress information to loading screen
- Added support for additional scenes introduced in v61450
- Made some variables knockout observables
- BIF now only marks itself as loaded when all images have been checked
- Queue implemented for image checking, to fix cross-platform issues
- Additional error checking and logging
- Minor bugfixes
- Start screen UI removed
- Added loading gif with transparent background
- Fix broken paths due to new patch (v63180)