In Game Browser
Type: Client mod
Mod Name: In Game Browser
Categories: in-game, ui, uberbar
Made for build: 77545
Last Updated: 2015/2/03
Latest version: 2.0.4
Basic Description: Adds an in game web browser
Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
Nice mod which leverages the UI as the web browser it largely is, to view web pages from within the game. You can even view websites whilst playing a live game.
- Initial release
- Fix, inject browser code on document ready without jquery
- Convert to new filesystem
- Added browser button in new lobby
- Updated live_game button
- Style change for live_game button
- Added overridable events so other mods can interact with this one
- Minor updates
- Update date in the metadata so users get update notifications
- Move browser button in live_game to accomodate new buttons in v64498