Type: Client mod
Mod Name: Eco Manager
Categories: in-game, ui
Made for build: 74525
Last Updated: 2014/11/19
Latest version: 1.3
Dependencies: Floating Framework
Basic Description: Adds eco-management buttons to the UI
Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
Useful in emergency situations when you desperately need something powered, at the expense of something else. Some good examples of use cases are:
- To give your teleporter uninterrupted power, to quickly evacuate when a moon is about to smash into you
- To briefly give you radar coverage when energy stalling
- To pause factories, if eco temporarily needs to be given full focus
- To pause fabbers, if production temporarily needs to be given full focus
- To route power where it's needed when a live event has damaged your economy (for example a nuke just took out all of your t2 power generators)
It's no replacement for good eco management from the player, but it can help get you out of sticky situations.
- Initial release
- 'Fabbers' button
- 'Factories' button
- Horizontal layout
- Added 'Commander' button
- Added 'Group 0' button
- Vertical layout
- Fix to work with patch v63475