Type: Client mod
Mod Name: Alerts Manager
Made for build: 63475
Last Updated: 2014/04/03
Latest version: 1.3.2
Basic Description: Filter what alerts you want to see. Also provides a Framework for a unified, easy to use alerts API that does not create conflicts between mods.
Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
- Initial release
- Update metadata
- Use PiP to show notifications when you mouse over an alert
- Update to work with multiple holodecks and one PiP
- Mouse over any notification and get a tooltip to popup under it
- Added drop-down option in settings to choose notification PiP style
- Hover PiPs have been removed, this functionality is now part of the vanilla game
- Prevent killing unknown alert types