Type: Client mod
Mod Name: Build Power
Categories: in-game, ui
Made for build: 80462
Last Updated: 2015/04/15
Latest version: 1.3.0
Dependencies: Blueprint Info Framework
Basic Description: Shows the fabrication rate and energy consumption of the selected units and factories
Some mods conflict with each other, due to the nature of modding in Planetary Annihilation. Typically, mods conflict when they alter the same files of the game using a technique called shadowing. When this happens, only one of the mods changes are applied to that file; likely breaking the other mod entirely, or stopping it from working as intended. Server mods are the most likely to conflict with one another, as shadowing unit data files is the dominant method of creating server mods. This section outlines what mods probably conflict with this one, it's not exhaustive and may (rarely) contain false positives.
No conflicts on record, this mod probably doesn't conflict with any other mods currently on PAMM.
This section is updated manually, which I aim to do once a month. The last time it was updated is the last time modconflicts.json was updated in this github repository.
This mod is useful if you are new to the game, have issues balancing your economy, or want to remove some 'concentration' that could be better spent elsewhere. The main uses I find for this mod are:
- To decide ahead of time the tech route I will go (based on efficiency of single units)
- To easily determine the build power of a group of mixed fabricator types
- Shows how much metal and energy selected units will consume
- Shows build efficiency of selected units (metal per 1000 energy)
- Upgrade to new mod system
- Account for potential unit which uses no energy, efficiency 'infinity'
- Update to work with gamma
- Update to work with v63180