Mod name: Missile Command
Categories: in-game, ui
Made for build: 64498
Last updated: 2014/04/28
Latest version: 1.0.0
Basic description: Provides limited assistance for managing nuke launchers.
This mod adds a missile command panel to the HUD of a live game, letting you manage your nuclear launchers from a central location. Selecting a nuclear launcher for the first time makes it visible to the mod, which adds it to the panel. The panel itself is invisible until a nuclear launcher has been selected. Nuclear launchers can be removed from the panel if desired, and each nuclear launcher has a PiP icon, which shows you a zoomed in PiP of the nuclear launcher when hovered over. This allows you to see the build progress of a nuclear missile.
The main functionality of this mod is to allow you to fire n missiles at n different locations, as quickly as you can click on the locations. To do this, you press the attack button on the missile command panel, and the mod will select the first nuclear launcher and get ready an attack command. When you fire the missile, the mod will automatically select the next launcher and get ready an attack command. It will cycle through the missile launchers until you run out, or you want to do something else.
It's a good solution to manage multiple nuclear launchers easily.
- Initial release
- More conservative with hover pips to avoid loosing user selection
- Should remember launcher state. Launchers will be remembered over refresh and changing scenes, such as settings
- Window is invisible until a nuke launcher is registered
- Tracks created and destroyed events. Added dependecy on Alerts Manager
- bugfix: Showing jump icon on created events
- Prefer location over jump to group so hover works with a selection
- Additional checking for valid groups; attempts to clear grouped flag when the game clears it's internal group state
- Ready launchers are selected first, then unready launchers are queued up
- Abililty to remove problem launchers from the list
- Layout changes; vestigial attack buttons removed
- Hide during game-over/review
- Bugfix: selecting attack wouldn't set attack command mode first time (no selection)
- Bugfix: losing keyboard commands after using hover-pips
- Bugfix: tracks current game id differently, since UberNet doesn't always know which game you are in
- Initial release on PAMM
- Clear groups on disconnect api (Reconnect Button mod compatibitilty)
- Add icon